For 1:3 scale SD's OR 1:4 scale MSD, Minifee and similar sized dolls, this sweet Ita bag or backpack is ready to be stuffed with pins, toys, and other mini items your doll loves! (pins shown are not included, sorry!)
Looks great carried over the shoulder, on the back or by the handheld top strap and fits a variety of dolls!
Note: I am offering a few different styles of windows and lining, be sure to check for different options. If you would like different fabric from the ones listed, feel free to message me first, and I would be happy to let you know either what I have on hand to suit your dollie or search some down for you!
- Handmade from faux leather
- Has a functioning zipper on the exterior
- Has an interior section for adding items to be seen and displayed out the heart or circular cut-out window just like a real ITA bag!
- Features adjustable straps with 3D printed buckles I designed that are less likely to scratch your doll as they join you (and carry their own items) at the next convention, miniature seeking shopping trip or just out for a photoshoot!
MEASUREMENTS of the largest SD size:
- Height - 3.75"
- Length - 3.25"
- Width- 1.5"
- Strap length range approx 5.5"-10.5"
- Cosmic heart 1:4 bag modeled by my Minifee Moe, she also stands behind both the 1:3 bag and 1:4 bag for size comparison.
- Black Circle cut out Bag modeled by my SD13 Dreaming Doll Molly (ns…blonde bob) and Peaks Wood's Rosemii Blossom (ws redhead).
- Wipe with damp cloth and be gentle with the zipper pull.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- Made to order, 1-3 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
- Also note: Other items shown in this description not included. This listing is for one backpack only.
- Need one a custom size/scale? Feel free to email me!
I'd always love to talk and share dollie pics, learn about what your doll would keep in his or her Ita, remember you can find me on IG @stellarbjdaccessories!
Want a different fabric? I'd be happy to send a pic of what I have on hand. Send me a message.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for the best fit. If you don't see your asthetic or fandom represented, let me know I'd be honoured to hunt down the perfect prints and fabrics.
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific pieces that are easy to add to your play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!