For 1:3 scale SD's OR 1:4 scale MSD, Minifee and similar sized dolls, this sweet Ita bag or backpack is ready to be stuffed with pins, toys, and other mini items your doll loves! (pins shown are not included, sorry!)
Looks great carried over the shoulder, on the back or by the handheld top strap and fits a variety of dolls!
Note: I am offering a few different styles of windows and linging, be sure to check for different options. If you would like different fabric from the ones listed, feel free to message me first, and I would be happy to let you know either what I have on hand to suit your dollie or search some down for you!
- Handmade from faux leather
- Has a functioning zipper on the exterior
- Has an interior section for adding items to be seen and displayed out the heart or circular cut-out window just like a real ITA bag!
- Features adjustable straps with 3D printed buckles I designed that are less likely to scratch your doll as they join you (and carry their own items) at the next convention, miniature seeking shopping trip or just out for a photo shoot!
- Height - 3.75"
- Length - 3.25"
- Width- 1.5"
- Strap length range approx 5.5"-10.5"
- Bag modeled by my 42cm Little Sophia (WS) from Little Monica wearing a pair of black MSD geek glasses
- Black Circle cut out Bag modeled by my SD13 Dreaming Doll Molly (ns…blonde bob) and Peaks Wood's Rosemii Blossom (ws redhead).
- Wipe with damp cloth and be gentle with the zipper pull.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- 2-3 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
- Also note: Other items shown in this description not included. This listing is for one backpack only.
- Need one a custom size/scale? Feel free to email me!
PLEASE NOTE: pins shown NOT included, and the little pony is actually and earing! When I find tiny things I think my doll will love it comes home with me too! So it is now in Dana's Ita Bag (This is truly her bag, she loves space and geekery!)
I'd always love to talk and share dollie pics, learn about what your doll would keep in his or her Ita, remember you can find me on IG @stellarbjdaccessories!
As different galaxy fabrics come and go the pattern may vary from image shown. If this concerns you contact me first and I'd be happy to send a pic of what I have on hand.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!