A OOAK 4 piece renaissance/goth dress set. This dress set was inspired by gowns worn during the Italian Renaissance mashed up with a little goth/spider Queen look for added darkness. Original pattern by Antique Lilac.
This outfit pattern was based on a modern SD13 BJD and fits dolls like Feeple 60, Gem of Doll, Dreaming Doll, Peak's Woods, Dollfie Dreams, etc.
Black full length petticoat-fabric and tulle layers for extra fullness
- Purple sleeveless underdress with hand beaded, lace and gold trims
Laced overdress with long train showcasing spider web fabric, hand beaded trim, gold trim, lacey edges, snap cuff sleeves to allow hands to fit though sleeve and gold chains from front to around back
- Stuffed circlet hat with velvet, hand beading, ribbon and draping black veil on the back
Outfit modeled by: Gem of Doll Eleven and Dreaming Doll Molly. Also fits my Peak's Woods SD and Dollfie Dream
- Elastic Waist - 11.5 cm / 4.5 in
- Length from waist to bottom- 37cm / 14.5 in
- Sleeveless Underdress:
- Bust width- 12 cm / 4.75 inches
- Waist- 10 cm / 4 inches
- Length from top of back to bottom- 48.5cm / 19 inches
- Back closure is snaps
- Overdress -
- Bust - fits a wide range of bust sizes as it is adjustable via corset strings down the front. Bow is tied at the bottom and hidden under the sides of overdress.
- Shoulders - flexible depending on bust adjustment - avg. 10cm / 4 in
- Sleeve length from shoulder to end of lace cuff - 21cm / 8.25in contain snaps on forearm section for ease of dressing
- Length of back top to bottom of train - 76cm / 30in
- Circlet Hat
- will fit heads 8-9 inches around, is stretchy velvet cut on the bias.
- Length of veil - 48.5 cm / 19 in
Unsure about fit? Please be sure to double-check the measurements above for the most accurate fit on your BJD! All measurements are taken with the garment lying flat (double to get circumference measurement)
If still unsure, then send me a message as I'm happy to help! I'd also be pleased to create a custom item to fit your uniquely shaped doll or anthro dollie!
Creation Time: Only one available.
Due to variations in colour depth of monitors the colour of fabrics used in my creations may differ slightly to those shown.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for the best fit. If you don't see your asthetic or fandom represented, let me know I'd be honoured to hunt down the perfect prints and fabrics.
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific pieces that are easy to add to your play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!