This clever zipper pouch was created with fabric displaying all the medication warning labels you may ever need!
Perfect size for placing an emergency stash in your purse, bag or overnight bag on short trips! Also, makes a handy bag for other small medical devices like blood glucose monitors and supplies, etc!
A practical gift for your loved one as well, as it does get many laughs when out and about at market to those who know they take so many meds, there isn't a label they haven't seen! (I'm part of that group myself and why I love this fabric!)
HOW ITS MADE
- Had it printed on a basic cotton at Spoonflower (design by Seedtosalad).
- Lined with a cheery yellow fabric
- In order to reduce waste, I often use good quality thrifted clasps and hardware.
- Tada, this pouch is ready to go!
Dimensions: 6" x 5" square
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 3-5 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 2-3 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
- NEED THIS IN A LARGER BAG OR SIZE? I understand I have many drugs for my multiple sclerosis, so I would be happy to create a bag to fit your meds, medical equipment like epi-pens, asthma meds, or other devices, please feel free to message me!
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!