Want a Tardis quilt? Want Dean Pajama pants?
Need a geeky diaper bag?
I would be happy to work with you to create a custom designed, coloured or fitted item!
Steps for Custom Ordering:
1. Pick a product:
- Browse my shop for a style of product, then tell me about the fandoms you love!
- Check out my Custom Order Gallery for more inspiration!
- My Instagram feed is also a great place to see custom orders!
- If you want a completely new item made, I’m open to any and all ideas too!
2. Contact me to discuss order:
- Get in touch and tell me which product tickles your fancy.
- I would be happy to let you know how much material to purchase for the project and the modified pricing of the project.
- I can also purchase fabric on your behalf.
- Pockets can be added, zippers, longer or shorter straps, kid size, etc to make it truly yours!
3. Provide Payment:
- Once we have planned for the details of your dazzling item and determined final cost I will send you an invoice for your complete product via email.
- it is easy to make a payment though my secure website via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Shopify Payments
- All custom orders are paid in full prior to starting the project which allows me to purchase all the necessary goods and supplies for your project and do any design for your custom project.
- Item creation times are quoted in each item description.
- It may take a week or two to get fabric delivered if ordered online, possibly longer if it is from the USA and is custom printed.
- Once I have all items on hand my fun begins, crafting your item!
- Creation can take as little as a day to 1-2 weeks depending on project.
- I will keep you up to date on the process as it happens.
- Check out reviews from other satisfied customers!
- Method and cost will determined at time of ordering and will be included on the invoice.
- Items over $150+ receive free shipping and tracking.
- I will remind folks that if they need a custom item for a holiday or birthday, be sure to order well, I mean WELL in advance to avoid delay. I have orders coming in for Christmas already….yep…
I hope that helps to clarify how you can get your own custom item created!
So now all you have to do is get in touch with me via the contact form below or email me at email@example.com!