For 1:3 scale SD's and similar sized dolls, this sweet Ita purse is ready to be stuffed with pins, toys, and other mini items your doll loves! (pins shown are not included, sorry!)
Looks great carried over the shoulder or across the body and fits a variety of dolls!
Note: If you would like different fabric than galaxy fabric, feel free to message me first, and I would be happy to let you know either what I have on hand to suit your dollie or search some down for you!
- Handmade from faux leather exterior
- Has a functioning zipper on the exterior
- Has an interior section for adding items to be seen and displayed out the circular cut-out window
- Features an adjustable straps with 3D printed buckles I designed that are less likely to scratch your doll as they join you at the next convention, miniature seeking shopping trip or just out for a photo shoot!
- Height - 4"
- Length - 4"
- Width- 0.5"
- Strap length range approx 6"-16"
- Bag modeled by my 58cm SD Dreaming Doll Molly
- Wipe with damp cloth and be gentle with teeny tiny zipper pull.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- 3-5 days creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
- Also note: Other items shown in this description not included. This listing is for one backpack only.
PLEASE NOTE: pins shown NOT included, and the little pony is actually and earing! When I find tiny things I think my doll will love it comes home with me too! So it is now in Dana's Ita Bag (This is truly her bag, she loves space and geekery!)
I'd always love to talk and share dollie pics, learn about what your doll would keep in his or her Ita, remember you can find me on IG @stellarbjdaccessories!
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!