HOW IT'S MADE
- I use the highest quality EcoCanvas in fabulously horrific patterns (These Open Hearts by Pond Ripple)
- I then add the invisible zipper to the bottom of each side
- Finally I sew around the outside edge with a seam and overcast stitch to encase the batting and fabric and to reduce any fraying.
- Available as either just the pillowcase or with a pillow form included.
Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent. Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If required, use an iron with a light touch on a synthetic setting only. Higher temperatures may result in color transfer and melting of fabric.
Now you have a totally unique pillow to gross out your guests, smile at every morning, or hug while you watch horror movies! Also makes a great gift!
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Want to mix and match sizes or select your own colors and fabrics? Custom orders welcome!
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!