When you think of strawberries, the colour grey doesn't usually come to mind, but in this artful strawberry coin purse, the tables have turned! A bright redish pink is a fabulous background for metallic grey scale strawberries I created.
This pouch also fits ID Cards or Gift Cards for places like the local coffee shop, grocery store or bookstore.
A perfect gift for yourself or that special someone who loves unique pieces of art, cute fruit and seeing the world in different ways!
The story behind this fabric:
This fabric design was started while I was working at a local Farmer's Market and doodling strawberries, while eating, of course, strawberries, one of the two berries I like best! But as I had only brought limited markers with me, they ended up being grey berries, and I loved them this way, so I added the pop of colour behind them on the fabric!
HOW IT'S MADE:
- I cut out the pieces for this coin purse from a quality cotton material for the exterior, using a blue contrasting fabric for the interior.
- I then cut the fleece interfacing, iron and sew in zipper and clasps.
- All attempts are made to use upcycled clasps in order to reduce environmental waste.
MEASUREMENT: approx. 5" x 4"
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 3-5 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Please note that this is a handmade item, fabric placement may vary slightly, but a unicorn head is always guaranteed.