Meet the wayward Baby Cross Body Clematis purse! Curvy, dark and mysterious, carrying a full arsenal of all the Supernatural goods you need and well protected against evil, she will be your friend and best travelling companion for everywhere you need to be!
The outer fabric of this clutch features the well known Impala silhouette, angel blades and protection symbol (pattern by Tag Graphics) and the interior features all the tools of the (fictional) Hunting trade (Supernatural Arsenal pattern by collaborator Sarah Anderson).
This purse makes a great gift for fans of SPN, or a great get-up-and-go bag, as it is light, easy to carry and also fits into other bags if you are travelling to conventions! Or heck, just want to cosplay everyday!
HOW CLEMATIS IS MADE
To give her shape and stability I used a woven interfacing on her interior and fusible fleece on the exterior pieces. She has a zipper closure and a detachable strap. She is made using a Blue Calla pattern.
BAG DIMENSIONS & FEATURESThe dimensions for the body of the bag are:
- 10 inches wide
- 5.5 inches tall
- Her cross body detachable strap is made with D-rings attached to the bag and lobster claw clasps on the strap.
- The strap measures 40+ inches long and 3\4" inch wide.
- She has a cute interior pocket.
Clematis is a versatile crossbody bag. She can be used for the following occasions and purposes:
- Everyday purse.
- Evening bag to carry your essentials on a night out, to a Con, just add a wristlet strap.
- Remove the strap and keep her inside your work bag for dinners and events after work or use as a make up bag.
- Carry first aid supplies or heart medications!
- Perfect bridesmaid gift, if you're an offbeat bride! Order a matching set for your bridal party or individual bags.
Due to the interfacing, vinyl and the hardware used in Clematis, it is only recommended to spot clean her. If you must wash, hand wash with phosphate free detergents in cold and lay flat to air dry.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 2-3 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
OTHER OPTIONS & CUSTOM ORDER
Do you like the shape of Clematis but would like to see her in different colors or patterns?
Please get in touch with me and tell me your fandom dreams, I'd love to bring them to life!