For ball jointed dolls (BJD's), this is a Trekkie loving 1/3 scale fully operational replica of the full sized Ethel Swoon Tote bag (available at full size and customizable in the shop). Great for photos AND for actually carrying your BJD's phaser!
Looks stylish carried over the shoulder or arm of your Enterprise loving SD BJD!
The outer EcoCanvas fabric features a custom Enterprise pattern created by my collaborator Sarah both inside and out with faux leather accents.
HOW IT'S MADE
- She is made from high quality EcoCanvas on the exterior and Kona cotton on the interior printed from Spoonflower.
- This item features a faux leather bottom, sides and handles.
- To give her shape and stability I used a woven interfacing on her interior and foam on exterior pieces.
- She is made using the Swoon Ethel pattern scaled to 1/3 size for SD dolls. If you would like a 1/4 sized or other sized bag, feel free to request a customization! Get in touch!
- I then iron in interfacing, cut and sew all the tiny pieces of this doll sized bag together
- Flip inside out and detail stitch
- Press and stitch the interior side closed
- Tada, fabulous doll sized fandom bag for your Trekkie BJD!
- Height - 3.5"
- Length - 4.25"
- Width- 1.25"
- Strap length 5.5" each
- Bag modeled by my 58" SD Dreaming Doll BJD (Elva body)
- Wipe with damp cloth
- If needed, Handwash cool, lay flat to dry.
- Use phosphate-free detergent.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-3 week creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Stellar Evolution Designs bags, purses and coin purses are seriously geeky and a big hit at Comic Cons, Doll Cons, Fan Expos or Buffy Musical events! They make great gifts or, as they are handmade, can be customised by getting in touch with me.