For ball jointed dolls (BJD's), this is a Trekkie's Fan themed 1/3 scale fully operational, modified replica of the full sized geek wallets that I handmake.
A great accessory to go with a Tote Bag while your BJD is out shopping in cute geeky style!
The super geeky fabric inside and out was a collaboration between me and fellow creator and star scientist Sarah Anderson! She did an awesome job bringing my ideas to life so I could create so many cool things with the fabrics!
BONUS: This item includes one (1) 3D printed 1/3 scale plastic card inside which can hold up to 4 cards. You can paint or adhere a printout of a credit card to it for a wallet ready for a shopping spree.*
HOW IT'S MADE
- Have awesome fabrics printed at Spoonflower, prep and cut out all the little pieces.
- 4 card slots on one side, on the opposite side cash or cheques could be carried in a slip pocket.
- To give wallet shape and stability I used a woven interfacing on her interior.
- I then iron in interfacing, cut and sew all the tiny pieces of this doll sized bag together
- Flip inside out and detail stitch
- Press and stitch the interior side closed
- Place snap for closure.
- Tada, stellar doll sized functional wallet for special Trekkie BJD!
- Length - 2.75"
- Width- 1.25"
- Length - 2.75"
- Width- 2.75"
- Wipe with damp cloth
- If needed, Handwash cool, lay flat to dry.
- Use phosphate-free detergent.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-3 week creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
- This item is for 1/3 size for SD dolls. If you would like a 1/4 sized or other sized items, feel free to request a customization! Get in touch!
Stellar Evolution Designs bags, purses and coin purses are seriously geeky and a big hit at Comic Cons, Doll Cons, Fan Expos or Buffy Musical events! They make great gifts or, as they are handmade, can be customised by getting in touch with me.
*colour of 3D printed cards will be random and may vary from colour pictured