For 1:4 scale ball jointed dolls (BJD's), dolls with wig size 7/8 these classy yet nerdy bubblegum pink
glasses will smarten up the look of your MSD or are cute for an oversized adorable look on other ball jointed animals!
Pros of 3D Printed PLA Glasses:
- Printed in a softer coloured plastic, not painted, there is no worry of paint rubbing off and marking up faces.
- They are shipped flat for easier delivery.
- They are easily heated and moldable to fit your doll upon arrival to you! You get to do the shaping of the frames to fit your doll! You will receive pdf instructions emailed directly to you but see below for all the details.
- If you really wished to paint them, you could using nail polish, acrylic paint or enamel paints.
- You could decorate them with bling! After shaping them, feel free to use crazy glue to place some shiny on your frames!
- If you do modify them, I'd love to see them, so be sure to tag me on my dollie specific IG account @stellarbjdaccessories!
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- I first designed these glasses based loosely on models I'd love to wear!
- I then 3D printed them at home and made sure they fit my MSD doll as well as others in our local BJD group. For specific fit description see Measurements photo below.
- I ship them encased between cardboard for protection, as well as in a bubble envelope.
- You will receive one extra pair of practice glasses to check fit!
- Scaled for most 1:4 scale dolls that wear wig size 7/8-See photo with measurements. Depending on where you place the bend, measurements can be tweaked to best fit your own doll.
- Modeled by my 41cm MSD Little Monica Little Sophia BJD with wig size 7/8
HOW TO SHAPE THEM:
Here is a video tutorial about how to shape the glasses using 3 methods of heat:
- straightening iron,
- blow dryer, or
- hot water.
PDF instructions will also be emailed once you order your glasses!
- Once bent, protect in a case when travelling.
- Remove from doll when travelling to prevent possible scratches to faceups
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 2 week creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
*please note that colours shown may vary slightly from what is pictured due to variations in monitor settings and lighting conditions.
Please note: other items pictured not included in this listing, ie doll, straight iron, my fingers
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch!
choose your fandom
No matter what your fandoms, we would be honoured to help create a piece you fall in love with everyday!
Reuse & Recycle
Reusing top-notch recycled hardware & post-consumer recycled fabrics when possible to reduce environmental waste.
Printed or sewn on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving adventures!
Support an artist independently living with a disability as well as other local & international designers, artists & creatives!