For 1:4 scale ball jointed dolls (BJD's), dolls with wig size 7/8 , these round eye glasses are the perfect amount of magical and fashionable on of many MSD sized dolls MSD or for an oversized look on other ball jointed animals!
Pros of 3D Printed PLA Glasses:
- Printed in a softer coloured plastic, not painted, there is no worry of paint rubbing off and marking up faces.
- They are shipped flat for easier delivery.
- They are easily heated and moldable to fit your doll upon arrival to you! You get to do the shaping of the frames to fit your doll! You will receive pdf instructions emailed directly to you but see below for all the details.
- If you really wish to paint them, you can using acrylic paint or enamel paints.
- You could decorate them with bling! After shaping them, feel free to use crazy glue to place some shiny crystals on your frames!
- Once on your doll I'd love to see them, so be sure to tag and follow my dollie specific IG account @stellarbjdaccessories!
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- I designed these glasses specifically for MSD dolls!
- I 3D print them at home, and made sure they fit my MSD doll. They may fit other dolls as well, see Measurements, and TIPS in How to Shape Them section below.
- I ship them encased between cardboard for protection, as well as in a bubble envelope.
HOW TO SHAPE THEM:
Here is a video tutorial about how to shape the glasses using 3 methods of heat:
- straightening iron,
- blow dryer, or
- hot water.
PDF instructions will also be emailed once you order your glasses!
- Scaled for most 1:4 scale dolls-See photo with measurements. Depending on where you place the bend, measurements can be tweaked for a best fit!
- You will receive one extra pair of practice glasses to check fit!
- Modeled by my 41cm MSD Little Monica Little Sophia BJD with wig size 7/8
- Once bent, protect in a case or your dollie's purse when travelling.
- Remove from doll when travelling to prevent scratches to faceups
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 3-5 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 2 week creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
*please note that colours shown may vary slightly from what is pictured due to variations in monitor settings and lighting conditions.
Please note: other items such as doll, wig, etc. pictured in this listing are not included
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!