For 1:6 scale small faced YOSD ball jointed dolls (BJD's), tinies, dolls with wig size 5/6 or some play scale or fabric art dolls of similar size.
These adorable heart glasses will melt your heart when added to your YOSD, Tiny or slimline fashion dolls like OOAK Monster High or Bratz dolls accessories!
These glasses were made to fit those BJD's have smaller faces with eyes closer together or smaller distances either between eyes or from temples to ears! You can even easily adjust them to fit under wigs by doing a quick snip behind the ears and gently bending them with a little heat (see photos in the listing).
Pros of 3D Printed PLA Glasses:
- Printed in a softer coloured plastic, not painted, there is no worry of paint rubbing off and marking up faces.
- They are shipped flat for easier delivery.
- They are easily heated and moldable to fit your doll upon arrival to you! You get to do the shaping of the frames to fit your doll! You will receive pdf instructions emailed directly to you but see below for all the details.
- If you really wished to paint them, you could using nail polish, acrylic paint or enamel paints.
- You could decorate them with bling! After shaping them, feel free to use crazy glue to place some shiny on your frames!
- If you do modify them, I'd love to see them, so be sure to tag me on my dollie specific IG account @stellarbjdaccessories!
HOW THEY ARE MADE
- I first designed these glasses based loosely on models I'd love to wear!
- I then 3D printed them at home and made sure they fit my YOSD sized doll as well as others in our local BJD group. For specific fit description see Measurements photo below.
- I ship them encased in cardboard for protection.
- You will receive one extra pair of practice glasses to check fit!
- Scaled for most 1:6 scale dolls that wear wig size 5/6-See photo with measurements. Depending on where you place the bend, measurements can be tweaked to best fit your own doll.
- Modeled by my 35cm Momoni Nena02 Reira in Iced Blue
HOW TO SHAPE THEM:
Here is a video tutorial about how to shape the glasses using 3 methods of heat:
- straightening iron,
- blow dryer, or
- hot water.
PDF instructions will also be emailed once you order your glasses!
- Once bent, protect in a case or your dollie's purse when travelling.
- Remove from doll when travelling to prevent possible scratches to faceups
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 3-5 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 2 week creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
*please note that colours shown may vary slightly from what is pictured due to variations in monitor settings and lighting conditions.
Please note: other items pictured not included in this listing, ie doll, straight iron, my fingers
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!