This is an elegant way to carry all your goods around while slaying vamps! This Slayer Wristlet is lined with the Scoobie Gang (features Buffy, Angel, Giles, Xander, Willow, Cordy).
Fusible fleece is placed inside to provide some cushion and protection for your phone and can fit a phone,coin purse, cards, lip balms, headphones and anything else you need for a ghouls night out!
HOW IT'S MADE
- I collaborated with designer: Sarah Anderson to come up with the Slayer! and Buffering (Scoobie Gang!) design and have them digitally printed on Kona cotton fabric
- I then cut the pouch pattern
- Sewed pouch and zipper, being sure to insert d-ring and strap
- All attempts are made to upcycled clasps in order to reduce environmental waste.
- I created the wrist loop, attaching it to the clasp.
- Tada, slayerrific!
- Wristlet 8" x 6.5""
- Wrist Strap 7" L
Spot wash recommended. You could wash in cold on delicate cycle, dry on low heat if needed.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Feel fan-tastically awesome about ordering from Stellar Evolution Designs – not only are items made from fabric made with eco-friendly printing practices, water-based inks, and custom print on-demand to reduce waste, I also donate $1 from each sale to a cause near and dear to my brain, the MS Society of Canada.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch!
choose your fandom
No matter what your fandoms, we would be honoured to help create a piece you fall in love with everyday!
Reuse & Recycle
Reusing top-notch recycled hardware & post-consumer recycled fabrics when possible to reduce environmental waste.
Printed or sewn on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving adventures!
Support an artist independently living with a disability as well as other local & international designers, artists & creatives!