Meet the Deathly Black and White Hallows Clematis Wristlet, she is a medium size clutch that can be used for a variety of occasions and purposes. The outer fabric features a graphic black and white pattern all Potterheads would recognize on this HP lovers clutch. It also features sleek black vinyl for that extra bit of darkness and yellow and orange hued lining for a punch of colour inside.
HOW CLEMATIS IS MADE
To create her I used a combination of colors and patterns to create a wristlet that is unique and shiny for fans of fantasy and magic. She is made from high quality cotton fabric printed from Spoonflower and designed by my collaborator Sarah.
To give her shape and stability I used a woven interfacing on her interior and fusible fleece on the exterior pieces. She has a zipper closure and a detachable strap. She is made using a Blue Calla pattern.
BAG DIMENSIONS & FEATURESThe dimensions for the body of the bag are:
- 10 inches wide
- 5.5 inches tall
- Her detachable strap is made with a D-ring attached to the bag and a lobster claw clasp on the strap.
- The strap measures 5.5 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- She has a cute interior pocket.
Clematis is a versatile wristlet. She can be used for the following occasions and purposes:
- Evening bag to carry your essentials on a night out.
- Keep her inside your work bag for dinners and events after work.
- Remove the strap to use as a make up or medication bag.
- Make-up bag.
- Carry potions and other magic nick-knacks.
- Perfect bridesmaid gift. Order a matching set for your bridal party or individual bags.
Due to the interfacing, vinyl and the hardware used in Clematis, it is only recommended to spot clean her.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
OTHER OPTIONS & CUSTOM ORDER
This item also comes in a beautiful watercolour variation, which you can find HERE!
Do you like the shape of Clematis but would like to see her in different colors or patterns?
Please get in touch with me and tell me your dreams!