Does your love for science and chemistry include a list a top 5 of the periodic elements? The design by Elishka Jepson features bright coloured elements and their shell of electrons circling around on a dark background. If only science looked this cool back in the day, perhaps I would have paid more attention!
Of course, this useful pouch is good for holding more than just coins, it also works for gift cards, headphones, lip balms, feminine products, etc.
HOW IT'S MADE
- Gather geeky fabric for sewing up these fab zipper pouches!
- I then cut the pouch, lining and fleece interfacing, iron and sew in zipper and clasp.
- All attempts are made to use upcycled clasps in order to reduce environmental waste.
- Tada, get ready to spend your spare change, made from (Canadian coins...):
- 5 cent coin: 94.5% steel, 3.5% Cu, 2% Ni plating
- 10 cent coin: 92% steel, 5.5% Cu, 2.5% Ni plating
- 25 cent coin: 94% steel, 3.8% Cu, 2.2% Ni plating
- Loonie $1 coin: 91.5% Ni electroplated with 8.5% bronze plating
- Toonie $2 coin: outer ring = 99% Ni Inner core = 92% Cu, 2% Ni, 6% Al
- Reference: http://www.mint.ca/en/collectors_corner/circulation
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
Please note that this is a handmade item, fabric placement may vary slightly, lining fabric will be coordinating/contrasting.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch!
choose your fandom
No matter what your fandoms, we would be honoured to help create a piece you fall in love with everyday!
Reuse & Recycle
Reusing top-notch recycled hardware & post-consumer recycled fabrics when possible to reduce environmental waste.
Printed or sewn on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving adventures!
Support an artist independently living with a disability as well as other local & international designers, artists & creatives!