Browncoats keep your noggin warm in this easy to care for warm, hand knit Jayne Hat!
HOW IT'S MADE
I search out the classic Jayne Hat colours, red, orange and yellow acrylic yarn. I use acrylic so that it will be easy care as well as non-allergenic for those with wool allergies.
(If you want a pure wool one send me a message to customize one for you)
- I sit down with my circular knitting needles and place each stitch by hand into the hat pattern I've developed.
- 5-6 hrs later (a few hours over several days, so that I don't get carpal tunnel...) your hat has a top, bottom, earflaps and handmade pompom!
As many children 5+ can fit the small "adult" size, it is always best to measure! Be sure to measure your noggin and I'll get right to it.
- S (20" - 22")
- M (22" - 24")
- L (24"+)
- If you fall between the sizes, it is recommended to choose the next size up for a comfortable knit fit.
Hand or gentle machine wash. Lay flat to dry.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 3-4 weeks creation time.
- GIFT WRAPPING available on request in NOTES TO SELLER
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!