Saved scraps of all the Doctor Who fabrics I've accumulated go into this stellar twin sized crazy quilt depicting a battle between the Doctor and the Daleks.
Front of Quilt features:
- 10 inch squares pieced in "crazy quilt" style-each block taking approx one hour+ to complete.
- Various Doctor Who themed fabrics were used in each block. and hold numerous Gallifreyan references and Tardis goodies.
- Made with high quality quilting cottons.
- Free motion quilting between the blocks.
- Blue binding to bring it all together.
- Warm and cozy cotton batting used inside quilt for warmth.
Back of Quilt Features:
- Blue, white and yellow cotton backing that adds colour and brings the theme together.
It was lovingly pieced and free motion quilted over 20 hours and bound to complete the quilt!
Perfect gift as a wall hanging for that special Doctor Who fan or use as a blanket
FINISHED SIZE 70" x 50"
***Please get out your measuring tape/device so that you may visualize the size of this quilt. This way there you will be completely satisfied with size upon receiving this beautiful quilt***
This quilt has been washed once after completion. It can be machine washed with cool water, phosphate free detergent (woolite) and machine dried on a cool, gentle cycle.
After repeated washings it will have the slightly puckery look of a comfy vintage quilt. This is because the cotton batting inside the quilt shrinks a little bit.
Another display idea for quilts: Hang it as ART!
It would be beautiful as a wall hanging as well. A one of a kind work. A hanging sleeve can be requested at no charge.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days. Items over $1000 do receive free shipping, tracking and insurance.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
WANT TO SEE YOUR BELOVED FANDOM ON A QUILT?
If you ever have questions or would like more information on custom ordering, or an idea you would like to see created into a quilt - get in touch with me!
I would LOVE to turn your geeky or horror loving fantasies into reality!