Meet the Freesia Foldover bag, with a Doctor Who loving twist. She is a dual purpose cross body bag with a removable strap which can also be used as a clutch, making her great for a variety of occasions and purposes! Almost as handy as a sonic screwdriver!
The outer fabric features a scatter pattern of the Blue Police Box. And inside, well, she's bigger on the inside and can hold ALL the Doctors!
HOW FREESIA IS MADE
She is made from high quality heavy cotton twill fabric printed from Spoonflower and designed by my collaborator Sarah as well as a past fabric print of the Doctors. This design shows a vinyl bottom with a fabric upper but it can be made entirely in fabric if desired.
To give her shape and stability I used a woven interfacing on her interior and exterior pieces. She is made using a Blue Calla pattern.
BAG DIMENSIONS & FEATURESThe dimensions for the body of the bag are:
- 13 inches wide
- 8" tall when folded (can expand to a height of 14")
- 3" deep
- Medium-sized foldover bag with a zippered main closure.
- Folds almost in half and stays folded with the help of an invisible magnetic snap.
- The strap measures 42 inches long and 1 inch wide at longest adjustment, and approx. 23 at shortest adjustment.
- One exterior zippered pocket on the back.
- Two slip pockets inside the bag.
Freesia is a versatile shoulder bag. She can be used for the following occasions and purposes:
- Everyday bag to carry your essentials to work and back.
- Keep her stocked with your evening look essentials for dinners and events after work.
- Remove the strap to use as a clutch
- Perfect Christmas gift for that Whovian who likes to carry all the things!
Due to the interfacing, vinyl and the hardware used in Freesia it is only recommended to spot clean her.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
OTHER OPTIONS & CUSTOM ORDERDo you like the shape of Freesia but would like to see her in different colors or patterns?
Please get in touch with me and tell me your dreams!