What a crazy random happenstance that you came across this zany coin purse! Ever ask yourself, where would we be without the internet, or more importantly, without the amazing Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog?
This coin purse is handmade featuring hand drawn illustrations of freeze rays, white gloves, goggles, incognito hat, hammers and fro-yo, some awesome nods to this swell musical extravaganza. A useful pouch that can hold some cash, cards, lip balm, battery pack and headphones, it will easily slip into your purse or bag!
It is the perfect balance of colour and weird to give as a gift for fans of this charming but ultimately Whedonesque musical.
HOW IT'S MADE
- Sarah Anderson created this horrible fabric and had it printed on Kona Cotton
- Lined with a matching green lining quilting cotton (think Penny's sweater)
- In order to reduce waste, I often use good quality thrifted clasps and hardware.
- Ahh AHah ahAhahah! Evil laugh...
DIMENSIONS 4" x 5"
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Feel fan-tastically awesome about ordering from Stellar Evolution Designs – not only are items made from fabric made with eco-friendly printing practices, water-based inks, and custom print on-demand to reduce waste, I also donate $1 from each sale to a cause near and dear to my brain, the MS Society of Canada.