What a crazy random happenstance that you came across this zany wallet! Ever ask yourself, where would we be without the internet, or more importantly, without the amazing Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog?
This tragedy filled wallet is handmade featuring Horrible lovers from this swell musical extravaganza. A useful pouch that can hold some cash, cards, lip balm, battery pack and headphones, it will easily slip into your purse or bag!
This is a unique gift for fans of this charming but ultimately Whedonesque musical.
- All-in-One Bi-fold Wallet
- Tab closure with Velcro or Heavy duty snap - You choose!
- 6 Card Slots per side, each card clot can hold 2-3 cards (so now you can hold anywhere between 6-36 cards-oh yeah!)
- Pocket under the card slots for bills, receipts, concert or movie tickets (or other super secret items)
- 2 Zippered Envelopes attached to the wallet for change, receipts, cash, etc.
HOW IT'S MADE
- The wonderful Sarah Anderson to created this horrible fabric and had it printed on Kona Cotton
- Lined with a matching green lining quilting cotton (think Penny's sweater)
- I then cut out the pattern pieces from fabric and interfacing.
- Then I iron the interfacing to the matching pieces for added strength, durability and rigidity.
- Once it is all ironed, I can then sew all the pieces together, slow and steady as the fabrics are thick and solid.
- I then flip the wallet inside out and topstitch around the outside to finish it off.
- Ahh AHah ahAhahah! Evil laugh...
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Want a different color, more zipper pockets? I can customize this item just for you! Get in touch with me!
Wallet pattern from Four Season Pattern
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch!
choose your fandom
No matter what your fandoms, we would be honoured to help create a piece you fall in love with everyday!
Reuse & Recycle
Reusing top-notch recycled hardware & post-consumer recycled fabrics when possible to reduce environmental waste.
Printed or sewn on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving adventures!
Support an artist independently living with a disability as well as other local & international designers, artists & creatives!