This pretty yet creepy crawly cupcake Lolita outfit is ready to turn your BJD into the best dressed spider lover at the tea party.
This OOAK outfit was inspired by the blue of Alice in Winderland's dress, the web fabric and frills and lace woven in unique patterns.
(Doll and shoes are not for sale)
Spider Alice Set includes:
- One (1) blue stretchy bodysuit with upper lace trim and invisible zipper closure
- One (1) black and white spider web fabric combined with white lace ruffles make up this Lolita dress.
- The main skirt is lined with a light blue and grey underskirt with little stitched bug motif and blue trim.
- One (1) White ribbon elastic headband.
- One (1) dark, crystal necklace.
- Dress has snaps along the back portion.
This item will fit: These items were made following a pattern from DG Requiem to fit adult proportioned dolls in 1/3 scale both vinyl dolls and resin dolls, usually considered to be in the '60cm' range as well as fitting to doll and experience in sewing for dolls.
Volks SDGR, Dollfie Dream III, Dollfie Dream Sister, Fairyland Feeple60 and Smart Dolls, SD13 sized dolls and other SD dolls with similar measurements can all wear dresses made from this pattern equally well.
Outfit modeled by: SD13 Molly from Dreaming Doll
- Shoulder width- 10 cm / 4 inches
- Bust width- 11.5 cm / 4.5 inches
- Waist- 10.8 cm / 4.25 inches
- Sleeve length- 19.5 cm / 7.75 inches
- Overall length (entire outfit, collar of shirt to bottom of dress)- 22 cm / 8.5 inches
- Note: fabric for bodysuit is stretchy
Unsure about fit? Please be sure to double check the measurements above for the most accurate fit on your BJD! All measurements are taken with the garment lying flat (double to get circumference measurement)
If still unsure, then send me a message as I'm happy to help! I'd also be pleased to create a custom item to fit your uniquely shaped doll or anthro dollie!
Creation Time: Currently one OOAK ready to ship!
Due to variations in colour depth of monitors the colour of fabrics used in my creations may differ slightly to those shown.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!