Legend has it that this Necronomicon zipper pouch or E-reader case was created by the dark ones, no wait, it was me...am I a dark one, hmmm?
Larger than your average pencil case at 9.5" x 8", this pouch is perfect for:
- your digital reader (sized approximately 5" x 7.5" Kobo as displayed in the photos)
- other paper books...so your zombie romance novel can be hidden inside the Book of the Dead.
- art supplies, copic markers or pencil crayons for your ghastly creations of art.
This case is lined and padded with fusible fleece for some added protection. It is lined with variable evil coordinating fabrics which can vary between spooky forest, blood splatter, skulls, etc.
HOW IT'S MADE
- I created a Necronomicon prop for a costume with paper mache and a casserole dish...had folks want to purchase the prop...figured out a way to take that prop's sweet look and get it printed onto fabric by taking a photo of it and digitally brushing it into a terrifying looking fabric! (Check us out at Horror Con)
- Add zipper, lining, interfacing to complete the pouch.
- Hope that I don't open a passageway to the evil worlds beyond...as long as I don't say those three words wrong, right? What were they again? "Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle.....AAAAHHHHHHH!
Be sure to measure your device to ensure it will fit inside the dimensions given as it will have to enter through the zipper top. If unsure, feel free to send me a message.
Did you know? This item can customized to fit alternate sizes of tablets up to laptops if you wish! Just get in touch and I can create a Necronomicon fit just for you! Pricing may vary for larger sizes.
Spot wash. If needed, machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting, using phosphate-free detergent.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!