I offer my pre-loved BJD from Atelier Momoni Momonita in Cocoa skintone.
She was purchased directly from Atelier Momoni in 2018 and she is #251 of that casting.
Freshly washed and including faceup by me. If you'd like it removed just let me know in NOTES TO SELLER.
Tracked shipping is included in price.
- Atelier Momoni Atelier Momoni Momonita in Cocoa. She was from 2018 and she is #251 of that casting.
- Includes wig, original eyes, extensive wardrobe as pictured, shoe collection (3 Atelier Momoni collection shoes) and accessories like a mini couch!
- Double jointed arms, double jointed legs-great poser!
- Signature pink cushion
- Certificate of authenticity
- Box included as well as promotional postcards and drawing by Lola.
- Tracked Shipping is included in price!
- Please note: She does have a small chip on right ankle. This seems to be common as the resin is thin in this area.
- $370 USD or $520 CAD
Foot Length: 3.3cm
Random handmade eyes included
Can use 4-5 inches wigs.
Fit 1/6 scale dolld and equivalent sizes.
Shoes for 3.5cm feet size.
What can she wear?
- 1/6 Scale clothing and accessories
LAYAWAY: Possible under conditions.
- I understand that this is an expensive doll so I can consider layaway, but no longer than 2-4 months with a down payment of 25% of the purchase price and the rest can be scheduled in the next 2-4 months.
- All layaway payments are non refundable.
- No refunds, all sales are final and buyers that can pay the whole amount will get priority.
- Please email me FIRST if you plan to purchase with a layaway plan.
- Priority will be to those who wish to pay in full.
PAYMENT: Purchase in full in shop by PayPal or credit card. If you would like layaway I will send you a Paypal invoice for the down payment and then invoice you for a split of the remainder over the next 2-4 months.
Creation/Ready to Ship Time
- Ready to ship
- Colours may vary slightly due to differences in monitor settings, lighting and props next to dolls. I work hard to give many images of the item in well light, minimalist conditions for best true-to-colour display.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for the best fit. If you don't see your asthetic or fandom represented, let me know I'd be honoured to hunt down the perfect prints and fabrics.
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific pieces that are easy to add to your play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!