I offer my BJD Ingrid WS from Fairyland, which was from the Moth Fairy release in 2021. A-line body, beautiful white skin, large bust, original Ingrid head with Fairyland face-up, Event head with removeable vampire teeth and face-up by me, Second event head - angry vampire plus extras!
I am the first owner of this doll, originally purchased through Denver Doll Emporium.
- Ingrid head, Event Head A and Event Head B, A-line body w large bust
- Double jointed arms, double jointed legs
- Regular hands and special hands (I added black nails using Mr. Super Clear and black gouache)
- Flat feet as pictured, Fairyland magnetic shoes from the full set.
- Fairlyland box, certificate of authenticity and DDE receipt
- 5 Wigs, brown curly wig is a Monique Gold wig
- 2 sets of eyes
- Clothing and accessories pictured
- Coffin shaped carrying bag
- Shipping included for payment in full only.
- $600 USD or $820 CAD
- Active Line (a-line) Girl Measurements
Height : 41cm
Head circumference: 18.5cm
Neck circumference: 7cm
Shoulder width: 8cm
Shoulder to wrist: 12cm
Elbow to wrist: 5.5cm
Length of back: 8cm
Waist circumference: 11cm
Hip circumference: 19cm
Hip to knee: 11.5cm
Knee to ankle: 9.5cm
Ankle circumference: 5cm
Feet size: 5.5cm
LAYAWAY: Possible under conditions.
- I understand that this is an expensive doll so I can consider layaway, but no longer than 2-4 months with a down payment of 25% of the purchase price and the rest can be scheduled in the next 2-4 months.
- All layaway payments are non refundable.
- No refunds, all sales are final and buyers that can pay the whole amount will get priority.
- Please email me FIRST if you plan to purchase with a layaway plan.
- Priority will be to those who wish to pay in full.
PAYMENT: Purchase in full in shop by PayPal or credit card and get free tracked shipping!
If you would like layaway I will send you a Paypal invoice for the down payment and then invoice you for a split of the remainder over the next 2-4 months. Shipping is extra for a layaway purchase. Message me to give you a quote and set up layaway.
Creation/Ready to Ship Time
- Ready to ship
- Colours may vary slightly due to differences in monitor settings, lighting and props next to dolls. I work hard to give many images of the item in well light, minimalist conditions for best true-to-colour display.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for the best fit. If you don't see your asthetic or fandom represented, let me know I'd be honoured to hunt down the perfect prints and fabrics.
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific pieces that are easy to add to your play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!