What do you get when you combine armor, beauty, and a pinch of attitude? A sweet and sassy robot named Robotica! When ordering you will receive this doll pictured here!
Fitting perfectly into your hand, an adorable BJD cheerleader and stress reliever at your workstation or playmate for others in your dollie collection, Robotica awaits your programming wishes!
Where is she made?
Printed in-house in our SLA-resin printer, this 20 cm ( 8.5 inch) tall version of Robotica is pulled from the creative mind of designer Sonia Verdu, who does allow the sale of printed models with the donation of 10% of the sale being donated to charity.
10% of the proceeds of this doll will be donated to the local MS Walk!
This scale of Robotica is technically 1:9th scale and she fits right into the palm of your hand or would be a little robot to 1:3rd scale dolls or perfect to play with other 1:6 scales or tinies!
- Custom Mix Blue Resin
- No faceup or body paint
- Ready to Paint
- Double jointed arms and legs-great little poser!
- Comes Strung (includes extra set of elastic)
- Includes pair of eyes and putty, extra set of same hands
- Shoulder wide: 3.4 cm
- Bust: 7.7cm
- Hips: 9cm
- Foot Length: 3cm
- 3.3mm included.
- Shoes/ feet:
- Shoes/feet cannot be removed as they are integrated into the design of the lower leg as per the designer's 3d design.
- Has removable helmet. 6.8mm diameter head.
Can she wear clothes?
She can fit into Monster High clothes if you wish to play dress up, as long as they are wide enough to allow for her armor to get through! I do plan to pop a few items and patterns into newsletters so be sure to sign up here: http://bit.ly/stellarnews
Creation/Ready to Ship Time
- This Robotica is ready to ship out in 3-5 days! For travel times please see estimates on our Shipping Info page.
*if required for a gift, please be sure to order well in advance, as shipping time will also affect its arrival in time for the big party or holiday!
- Props shown not included.
- Colours may vary slightly due to differences in monitor settings, lighting and props next to dolls. I work hard to give many images of the item in well light, minimalist conditions for best true-to-colour display.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!