This item is a downloadable PDF sewing pattern for the Victorian Lace Dress that I feature in my shop.
Perfect for the DIY doll collector and SD doll lover who wishes to create a classic (or creepy) looking wardrobe for his or her pretty friend!
In order to get this pattern out in time for my favourite holiday, Halloween. It is a detailed written pattern with pieces but no photos this time.
Finished Garment Fit Measurements (taken with item laying flat, double to get circumference measurement):
Closure Type: Velcro
This item will fit: SD sized dolls
Fit Measurements (taken with item laying flat):
- Shoulder width- 13cm / 5 inches
- Bust width- 13.5 cm / 5 1/2 inches
- Waist- 13 cm / 5 inches
- Waist to bottom of skirt length- 13 cm / 5 inches
- Sleeve length- 21 cm / 8 1/4 inches
- Overall length- 24 cm / 9.5 inches
- The dress was made to fit adult proportioned dolls in 1/3 scale, both vinyl and resin, usually around the "60 cm" range, for example: Volks SDGR, Dollifie Dream III, Dollfie Dream Sister, Fairlyand Feeple 60, Smart Dolls, Dreaming Dolls, etc.
Outfit modeled by: Peak's Woods Rosemii Blossom but also fits my Elva Body from Dreaming Doll Company
Don't feel up to sewing? You can order one handmade just for your doll! Select your preferred colour here: Buy Victorian Lace Dress item
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for the best fit. If you don't see your asthetic or fandom represented, let me know I'd be honoured to hunt down the perfect prints and fabrics.
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific pieces that are easy to add to your play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!