Firefly fans have great taste and like things Shiny! You can spot a Browncoat by the unmistakeably unique yet handmade hat worn by Jayne Cobb, the yellow, orange and red earflap knit cap.
I decided to work with both of those things to create a fine AND shiny pillowcase that nods to the fandom, and looks good to boot!
Handcrafted geekery like this Shiny pillow can decorate your bed, couch or shuttle or used to cuddle with while watching the saddest of parts in the Serenity movie! This pillow is also the perfect gift for new or long time fans of this fine but oh so sadly short lived series!
HOW IT'S MADE
- I have created this Firefly fan design and have it digitally printed on durable EcoCanvas (100% polyester canvas made with 45% recycled content..)
- I then cut out pattern and stitch outside canvas to an inside lining fabric.
- Next I sew the invisible zipper to the bottom of each side of the pillow.
- Seams are finished to prevent fraying.
- Finally I take my trusty iron and put the finishing touches on this pillow case.
- Available as either just the pillowcase or with a pillow form included.
- Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent.
- Machine dry using a low temperature setting. If required, use an iron with a light touch on a synthetic setting only.
- Higher temperatures may result in color transfer and melting of fabric.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Feel fan-tastically awesome about ordering from Stellar Evolution Designs – not only are items made from fabric made with eco-friendly printing practices, water-based inks, and custom print on-demand to reduce waste, I also donate $1 from each sale to a cause near and dear to my brain, the MS Society of Canada.