Made of 45% recycled content, this canvas bag is also lined with a patterned cotton and crafted with French seams so it could be reversed if you needed to hide your Browncoat allegiance from the Alliance for a day trip elsewhere or work outing.
Stellar Evolution Designs bags and purses are seriously geeky and a big hit at Comic Cons and Fan Expos They make great gifts or, as they are handmade, can be customised with more pockets, special closures or different fabric placements if you want a truly unique piece!
HOW IT'S MADE
- I have created this fabric pattern and have it digitally printed on EcoCanvas (Eco Canvas is a heavyweight 100% polyester canvas made with 45% recycled content. This fabric features bold and vivid colors that hold up great to multiple washings.)
- I then cut out pattern and iron a firm stabilizer to the lining fabric.
- Next I sew the sections together including the black cotton lining and nylon straps.
- Finally I take my trusty iron and put the finishing touches on this tote.
- The Shiny/Jayne hat image is printed on both sides of the bag.
- Measurement 15"x16" (L x H)
- Straps are 25.5" long - long enough to place it over the shoulder
- Neat and tidy French seams
- Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent.
- Machine dry using a low temperature setting.
- If required, use an iron with a light touch on a synthetic setting only. Higher temperatures may result in color transfer and melting of fabric.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Feel fan-tastically awesome about ordering from Stellar Evolution Designs – not only are items made from fabric made with eco-friendly printing practices, water-based inks, and custom print on-demand to reduce waste, I also donate $1 from each sale to a cause near and dear to my brain, the MS Society of Canada.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!