Be the Chosen One ready with this Slayer pencil pouch! Makes a perfect gift to hold the tools for those who like to chill out with a good colouring book or slay vamps in the evening.
Also makes a great gift for men or women fans who wish to carry a few primping, touch up or medical products in his or her bag!
Great gift for Buffy fans who own Buffy colouring book (find it here at Chapters)!
HOW IT'S MADE
- I had this design digitally printed at Spoonflower. Designed by Sarah Anderson.
- I selected a durable cotton twill lining.
- I then cut the pouch, lining and sew in zipper. (All attempts are made to use quality upcycled zippers in order to reduce environmental waste. Zipper colour will coordinate but may vary.)
- I topstitch so that the zipper will not get caught in the fabric.
- I finish all inside seams and include the end tabs on the pouch.
- Whether you love or hate bunnies, this pouch is making a statement! Also makes a great gift!
DIMENSIONS 8" x 2" x 2"
The inside of this pencil case is lined with a cotton twill for added durability. It is pictured holding 36 coloured pencils if that's your passion! Please note, as artistic utensils are such a personal choice, coloured pencils are not included in this listing.
Other creative items that could be placed into this practical pencil case:
- Copic markers
- sketching pencils and sharpener
- inking pens
- crochet hooks
- knitting needles and markers
- sewing tools
- beard comb/wax/oils
- medication/device pouch
- nail polish or make-up bag
- purse organizer, feminine products
Always best to wash in phosphate free detergents (if possible) in cold and lay flat to air dry.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Please note that this is a handmade item, fabric placement may vary. Listing is for one pencil case only.