Flaunt your Slayer spirit with this classy, handmade, slouchy purse made for Buffy fans of any age! Of course, since this awesome design is reversible, if you are feeling a bit rebellious, you can flip it inside out and rock out with Spike at your side!
This eye catching crossbody bag is made from high quality Kona cotton and is interfaced for extra durability and easy washability. A pocket on the inside is perfect to hold your phone or keys.
Stellar Evolution Designs bags, purses and coin purses are seriously geeky and a big hit at Comic Cons, Fan Expos or Buffy Musical events! They make great gifts or, as they are handmade, can be customised with more pockets, special closures or different fabric placements if you want a truly unique piece!
HOW IT'S MADE
- Side A (Exterior): I collaborated with designer: Sarah Anderson to create this awesome Slayer! fabric
- Side B (Interior) & Pocket: Spike Through the Heart by Sarah Anderson
- I then iron in interfacing, cut and sew all the pieces of the bag together
- Flip inside out and detail stitch
- Press and hand stitch the bottom closed
- In order to reduce waste, I often use high quality purse straps and hardware.
- Tada, fabulous, reversible fandom bag!
- Bag body approx. 13" x 12.5"
- Adjustable Shoulder strap
- Medium size bag can hold phone, reading book/tablet, wallet, keys, snacks
- Machine wash warm or cool on a gentle/delicate setting
- Use phosphate-free detergent.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch!
choose your fandom
No matter what your fandoms, we would be honoured to help create a piece you fall in love with everyday!
Reuse & Recycle
Reusing top-notch recycled hardware & post-consumer recycled fabrics when possible to reduce environmental waste.
Printed or sewn on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving adventures!
Support an artist independently living with a disability as well as other local & international designers, artists & creatives!