Buffy fans have great taste and can spot this handsome tote bag from across a convention center! The intense stare of Spike's bad boy good looks go along with the saying next to him in Buffy font, "If loving villains is wrong, I don't want to be right!". Cause who doesn't love a bad boy?
From dark nail polish, a notepad for bad poetry, or a flask of something tasty, this carry-all is ready to haul any Spike inspired items, or you can choose your own evil goods!
Made of 45% recycled content, this canvas bag is also lined with a red patterned cotton and crafted with French seams so it could be reversed if you wanted to change it up!
This tote is also the perfect gift for new or long time fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or admirers of James Marsters!
Stellar Evolution Designs bags and purses are seriously geeky and a big hit at Comic Cons and Fan Expos They make great gifts or, as they are handmade, can be customised with more pockets, special closures or different fabric placements if you want a truly unique piece!
HOW IT'S MADE
- I have created this fabric pattern and have it digitally printed on EcoCanvas (Eco Canvas is a heavyweight 100% polyester canvas made with 45% recycled content. This fabric features bold and vivid colors that hold up great to multiple washings.)
- I then cut out pattern and iron a firm stabilizer to the lining fabric.
- Next I sew the sections together including the black cotton lining and nylon straps.
- Finally I take my trusty iron and put the finishing touches on this tote.
- The 'Spike' image and 'If loving villains is wrong, I don't want to be right' quote is printed on both sides of the bag.
- Measurement 15"x16" (L x H)
- Straps are 25.5" long - long enough to place it over the shoulder
- Neat and tidy French seams
- Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle and phosphate-free detergent.
- Machine dry using a low temperature setting.
- If required, use an iron with a light touch on a synthetic setting only. Higher temperatures may result in color transfer and melting of fabric.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Feel fan-tastically awesome about ordering from Stellar Evolution Designs – not only are items made from fabric made with eco-friendly printing practices, water-based inks, and custom print on-demand to reduce waste, I also donate $1 from each sale to a cause near and dear to my brain, the MS Society of Canada.
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch!
choose your fandom
No matter what your fandoms, we would be honoured to help create a piece you fall in love with everyday!
Reuse & Recycle
Reusing top-notch recycled hardware & post-consumer recycled fabrics when possible to reduce environmental waste.
Printed or sewn on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving adventures!
Support an artist independently living with a disability as well as other local & international designers, artists & creatives!