Where do space cowboys keep their sunnies? Right in here! Prevent scratches to your shades when you stuff them in a bag or pack once you've finished fighting Reavers or pulling a heist or um, back in your bunk.
This handy zippered pouch is perfect for all kinds of glasses, not just sunnies. It also makes a great gift for that Browncoat in your life!
HOW IT'S MADE
- My collaborator Sarah created this pattern and I had it digitally printed at Spoonflower on high-quality fabric.
- Lined with soft quilting cotton
- Cut exterior, interior and fleece padding to fit around frames.
- Iron fleece to the exterior, sew in the zipper, add a tag, topstitch for a pretty look.
- Put all the right sides together and sew.
- Tada, you're ready to protect those glasses!
approx. 4.5" x 8"
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 3-5 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 2 weeks creation time.
Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
This is a handmade item, fabric placement may vary slightly from the one pictured.
OTHER OPTIONS & CUSTOM ORDERS
Do you like the shape of this item but would like to see it in different colors or patterns? Please get in touch with me and tell me your dreams!
created by hands
Fabric hand cut & deliberately placed for most fandom fun per square inch! If you don't see your fandom represented, let us know we'd be honoured to hunt down fandom fabric for you!
Printed, sewn and created on industrial machines using strong thread, reliable notions and tested filaments for the best finish possible.
Cosplay & Gift Giving
Making superrific fandom pieces and doll collector pieces that are easy to add to your everyday work, play & gift giving (or self-gifting) adventures!