There are no worries about looking fashionable while running through time and space while wearing this lovely, silky scarf featuring every Doctor Who fan's favourite blue box!
Keep the adventures going as you dress it up or dress it down with this Whovian scarf. Made for women who want to slip on a scarf that will lay comfortably around the neck, never feeling too hot or too cold, but rather just right.
Stellar Evolution Designs handmade scarves allow you to wear your geekiness anywhere-inside, outside, to the office or university, to your Gran's, spaceship full of dinosaurs, ANYWHERE!
HOW IT'S MADE
- Select awesome Tardis fabric designed by Marisa Roberts-Hauptman
- Get it digitally printed on super soft, super colourful performance knit fabric
- Carefully measure, cut and sew silky fabric.
- Hand stitch the hole used for turning closed
- Tada! Now...GERONIMO!
STYLE & MEASUREMENT
If you love the ease of a double wrapping loop, this circle style scarf is just right for you!
This fashionable scarf measures approx. 10 inches x 35 inches when hanging straight down and comfortably wraps double around the neck.
100% polyester fabric with moisture management.
- Wash separately in cool or warm water using a gentle machine cycle.
- Machine dry using a low temperature setting.
- If required, use an iron with a light touch on a synthetic setting only. Higher iron temperatures may result in color transfer and melting of fabric.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 2-3 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Feel fan-tastically awesome about ordering from Stellar Evolution Designs – not only are items made from fabric made with eco-friendly printing practices, water-based inks, and custom print on-demand to reduce waste, I also donate $1 from each sale to a cause near and dear to my brain, the MS Society of Canada.