Browncoats keep your noggin warm in this easy to care for warm, hand knit Jayne Hat!
HOW IT'S MADE
I search out the classic Jayne Hat colours, red, orange and yellow acrylic yarn. I use acrylic so that it will be easy care as well as non-allergenic for those with wool allergies.
(If you want a pure wool one send me a message to customize one for you)
- I sit down with my circular knitting needles and place each stitch by hand into the hat pattern I've developed.
- 5-6 hrs later (a few hours over several days, so that I don't get carpal tunnel...) your hat has a top, bottom, earflaps and handmade pompom!
As many children 5+ can fit the small "adult" size, it is always best to measure! Be sure to measure your noggin and I'll get right to it.
- S (20" - 22")
- M (22" - 24")
- L (24"+)
- If you fall between the sizes, it is recommended to choose the next size up for a comfortable knit fit.
Hand or gentle machine wash. Lay flat to dry.
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 3-4 weeks creation time.
- GIFT WRAPPING available on request in NOTES TO SELLER
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.