A recognisable Potterhead symbol in a beautiful watercolour array makes this wallet as mesmerising as a crystal ball!
This Harry Potter inspired wallet is pure magic. A beautiful mix of colour and design transports your money, cards and ID to untold places while it travels with you.
The outside fabric, Deathly Hallows watercolour was designed by Sarah, and is just too gorgeous for words.
Combine that with a super saturated batik cotton that is dripping with colour and you have one of the most beautiful pieces in this collection!
A wonderful gift for those who wish to add colour, fandom and beauty to something they handle everyday.
- All-in-One Bi-fold Wallet
- Tab closure with Velcro or Heavy duty snap - You choose!
- 6 Card Slots per side, each card clot can hold 2-3 cards (so now you can hold anywhere between 6-36 cards-oh yeah!)
- Pocket under the card slots for bills, receipts, concert or movie tickets (or other super secret items)
- 2 Zippered Envelopes attached to the wallet for change, receipts, cash, etc.
HOW IT'S MADE
- These great fan fabrics are selected and printed at Spoonflower on Kona Cotton and matched with a perfect batik cotton.
- I then cut out the pattern pieces from fabric and interfacing.
- Then I iron the interfacing to the matching pieces for added strength, durability and rigidity.
- Once it is all ironed, I can then sew all the pieces together, slow and steady as the fabrics are thick and solid.
- I then flip the wallet inside out and topstitch around the outside to finish it off.
- Tada! Time to carry on!
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Want a different color, more zipper pockets? I can customize this item just for you! Get in touch with me!
Wallet pattern from Four Season Pattern