This Firefly fan's wallet features the beautifully hand drawn and watercolour painted design from Sarah (my awesome fellow geeky collaborator) and our shared love of all things Firefly!
From Serenity herself, Kaylee's parasol, strawberries, leaves on the wind, and Jayne Hat and Mal's gun, it really is a marvellous pattern!
For the interior, I matched it up with coordinating warm yellow and orange as well as a nuts and bolts navy fabrics to complete the package.
- All-in-One Bi-fold Wallet
- Tab closure with Velcro or Heavy duty snap - You choose!
- 6 Card Slots per side, each card clot can hold 2-3 cards (so now you can hold anywhere between 6-36 cards-oh yeah!)
- Pocket under the card slots for bills, receipts, concert or movie tickets (or other super secret items)
- 2 Zippered Envelopes attached to the wallet for change, receipts, cash, etc.
HOW IT'S MADE
- This beautiful hand drawn fan fabric (created in collaboration with Sarah) is printed at Spoonflower on Kona cotton
- The lining is coordinating yellows and navy blues.
- I then cut out the pattern pieces from fabric and interfacing.
- Then I iron the interfacing to the matching pieces for added strength, durability and rigidity.
- Once it is all ironed, I can then sew all the pieces together, slow and steady as the fabrics are thick and solid.
- I then flip the wallet inside out and topstitch around the outside to finish it off.
- Tada! Shiny!
IN STOCK / CREATION TIME
- In stock items will ship in 1-3 business days.
- Otherwise, this item is custom ordered and usually takes approx. 1-2 weeks creation time.
- Please note: Should you have a particular timeline in mind, or if this item is a gift, please message me to let me know or visit our FAQ's for more info.
Want a different color, more zipper pockets or a snap instead of velcro? I can customize this item just for you! Get in touch with me!
Wallet pattern from Four Season Pattern